CDC Press Briefing on Vital Signs Report: Nonfatal, Motor Vehicle-Occupant Injuries (2009) and Seat Belt Use (2008) Among Adults — United States
For Immediate Release: January 4, 2011
Contact: CDC Online Newsroom
CDC will host a telephone-only media briefing to discuss the new Vital Signs report on nonfatal motor vehicle-occupant injuries and seat belt use among U.S. adults.
- Thomas R. Frieden, M.D., M.P.H., Director, CDC
- Laurie Beck, M.P.H., Epidemiologist, Division of Unintentional Injury Prevention, National Center for Injury Prevention and Control
Tuesday, January 4, 2011 at 12:00pm ET.
Passcode: CDC Media
Important Instructions: If you would like to ask a question during the call, press *1 on your touchtone phone. Press *2 to withdraw your question. You may queue up at any time. You will hear a tone to indicate your question is pending.
LISTEN-ONLY AUDIO WEBCAST
This press briefing media will also be available via listen-only audio web site at http://www.videonewswire.com/event.asp?id=75420. We strongly encourage non-media participants to use the webcast.
A transcript of this media availability will be available following the briefing at the CDC web site at www.cdc.gov/media.
- Historical Document: January 4, 2011
- Content source: Office of the Associate Director for Communication, Division of News and Electronic Media
- Notice: Links to non-governmental sites do not necessarily represent the views of the CDC.
Get e-mail updates
To receive e-mail updates about this page, enter your
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
1600 Clifton Rd
Atlanta, GA 30333
TTY: (888) 232-6348
- Contact CDC-INFO