What's New - Grants
- CDC Office of Financial Resources FY 2015 Annual Report1/26/2016 12:44:00 AM
- CDC Office of Financial Resources FY 2015 Assistance Snapshot1/26/2016 12:43:00 AM
- Grants/Cooperative Agreement Update on the Uniform Guidance11/28/2015 12:42:00 AM
- Important Anti-Lobbying Restrictions for CDC Grantees11/13/2015 12:40:00 AM
The Centers for Disease and Control and Prevention (CDC) uses grants and cooperative agreements to fund research and non-research public health programs that advance the Agency’s public health mission domestically and abroad to keep Americans safe and healthy where they work, live and play. Each year, CDC awards approximately 4,200 grants and cooperative agreements. This generates approximately 11,000 actions and obligates approximately $5.0 billion in federal funds. To learn more, please review our FY 2015 Assistance Snapshot.
This site provides information about financial assistance resources at CDC.
Funding Opportunity Announcements
To access CDC’s latest grant and cooperative agreement opportunities:
- Select the relevant Opportunity Status, Funding Instrument Type, Eligibility, and Category
- In the Agency field, first select the “+” next to All Departments of Health and Human Services, then select the boxes next to the two Centers for Disease Control and Prevention entries
- Review results and select the Funding Opportunity # for more information