Common Vaccine Safety Questions and Concerns
Each of us is our own best health advocate. Many times, our loved ones depend on us for information and protection too. With so much information – and sometimes incorrect information – available today, learning the facts before making health decisions is very important. These pages will help answer common questions about vaccine safety.
- Vaccine Adjuvants (Additives)
- Autism and Vaccines
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Febrile Seizures after Childhood Vaccinations
- Guillain-Barré Syndrome (GBS)
- Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS)
- Thimerosal (Preservative used in Some Flu Vaccines)
- Multiple Vaccines and the Immune System
- Vaccines During Pregnancy
- Vaccine Recalls
- Historical Vaccine Safety Concerns
Fact sheets about each specific vaccine can be found on the Safety Profiles for Specific Vaccines page.