TeenVaxView for the Media
Get the facts and figures you need to tell the story of adolescent vaccination coverage in your area and throughout the nation. In this section, you will find local area, state, regional, and national vaccination coverage estimates, press releases, infographics, and fact sheets.
Several fact sheets can be used to quickly learn about how CDC raises awareness about the vaccine-preventable diseases and vaccine recommendations for preteens and teens. Each was audience-tested and includes key messages and graphics.
- Data sources
- Publications and resources
- Press releases and media advisories
- HPV Vaccine Coverage Maps – Infographic
- Videos and podcasts
Contact Media Relations for more information:
- Call (404) 639-3286
- E-mail email@example.com
- Visit media relations website
- Vaccines for preteens and teens
- HPV vaccine (about the disease, consequences, link between HPV and cancer, who needs it)