2015 Adolescent Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Vaccination Coverage Dashboard
Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccination coverage among adolescents 13-17 years by State, HHS Region, and the United States, National Immunization Survey-Teen (NIS-Teen), 2015
- Start by holding the mouse pointer over a state in the map of the United States. A small window will appear with the state name and the vaccination coverage estimate. Simultaneously, a trend line will appear on the Vaccination Coverage by Year line graph and a bar will be highlighted in the Vaccination Coverage by State bar chart.
- Click on a state in the map, bar chart, or table to select it. More than one state can be selected at the same time.
- Click on the Map Selection button to change the data displayed.
- Refer to the help guide for further information on how to use this report.
- Page last reviewed: August 25, 2016
- Page last updated: August 25, 2016
- Content source: