Campaign Materials - #GYT
Looking for GYT: Get Yourself Tested materials for your STD Awareness Week activities? Look no further! From this page, you can access the entire collection of GYT: Get Yourself Tested digital campaign materials.
Suggested Daily Themes:
- Day 1: An overview of the campaign theme and how testing for and treating STDs/HIV can protect their health and that of their partners.
- Day 2: Know the facts – Debunk myths and false information about STD prevention and testing.
- Day 3: How to GYT – Provide young people with tips on how to prepare for their provider visit and what to expect.
- Day 4: Confidence is key! – Offer guidance on how to speak openly and honestly about sexual health and STD testing with a partner and health care provider.
- Day 5: GYT recap – Remind young people that all STDs are preventable and treatable, and most are curable.
Searching for STD prevention resources you can share with your community year-round? Visit the General STD Resources page for links to fact sheets, infographics, screening recommendations, and more. There’s something for everyone!