Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Statistics
HPV is so common that nearly all sexually active men and women get the virus at some point in their lives.
- STD Surveillance 2018 – Human Papillomavirus (October 8, 2019)
- Figure 51. Cervical Intraepithelial Neoplasia Grades 2 and 3 — Prevalence per 1000 Person-Years Among Female Enrollees in Private Health Plans Aged 15–39 Years, by Age Group and Year, 2007–2014
- Figure 52. Anogenital Warts — Prevalence per 1000 Person-Years Among Enrollees in Private Health Plans Aged 15–39 Years by Sex, Age Group, and Year, 2006–2014
- Prevalence of HPV in Adults Aged 18–69: United States, 2011–2014 (April 2017)
- Incidence, Prevalence, and Cost of Sexually Transmitted Infections in the United Statespdf icon (February 13, 2013)
Page last reviewed: January 4, 2017