Prepare Application Information
The application period for The CDC Science Ambassador Fellowship Class of 2023 is open now through January 15, 2023.
Prepare your application materials
- Review eligibility
- Update your resume or CV, and have the following information ready for application prompts: contact information; college education and professional development; work and volunteer experience; publications, presentations, grants, honors and awards.
- Prepare answers to the following personal statement questions:
- How will completing this fellowship will help you achieve your goals?
- How do you anticipate using the concepts and skills learned in this fellowship?
- What is your experience incorporating new content into your curricula?
- For re-applicants: When did you last apply and what has changed since your last application?
- Identify one person to complete the online recommendation form on your behalf.
- Recommendation forms should be completed by your school’s principal, department chair, or your supervisor.
- Provide your recommendation writer with the Recommender’s Guide [167 KB, 1 Page, 508].
- The recommendation form must be submitted online by the application deadline. Late submissions will not be considered.
Table of Contents
- Application Information
- Check Eligibility
- ›Prepare Application Information
- Complete Online Application