Clinical Laboratory COVID-19 Response Weekly Calls
CDC’s Division of Laboratory Systems (DLS) convenes a weekly call with clinical laboratories to discuss the nation’s clinical laboratory response to coronavirus disease (COVID-19). These Clinical Laboratory COVID-19 Response Calls take place every Monday at 3:00 PM EDT. Audio and transcripts are posted online after each call.
To submit questions for consideration, email DLSinquiries@cdc.gov in advance or use the question and answer (Q&A) function in Zoom during the call. Because we anticipate a large number of participants on this call, and many questions, we may not be able to directly and immediately address every issue. However, we will note your questions and feedback and tailor the content of future calls accordingly. We want this call to be useful and relevant to your COVID-19 response activities – we are all in this together.
Clinical Laboratory COVID-19 Response Call Survey
Please complete this short surveyexternal icon about CDC’s Clinical Laboratory COVID-19 Response (CLCR) Weekly Calls. We will use the results to improve the timeliness and relevance of the information shared through these calls. Your response is anonymous; no personal identifying information will be requested or stored, and findings will be aggregated for the sole purpose of helping CDC better address laboratory needs.
- March 23, 2020 Transcripts and Audio Files
- March 30, 2020 Transcripts and Audio Files
- April 6, 2020 Transcripts and Audio Files
- April 13, 2020 Transcripts and Audio Files
- April 20, 2020 Transcripts and Audio Files
- April 27, 2020 Transcripts and Audio Files
- May 4, 2020 Transcripts and Audio Files
- May 11, 2020 Transcripts and Audio Files
- May 18, 2020 Transcripts and Audio Files