Division of Laboratory Systems (DLS)
- CMS Issues New Surveyor Guidance for SARS-CoV-2 Reporting
- September is Public Health Laboratory Appreciation Monthexternal icon
- New CMS FAQs on University Surveillance and Antigen Testing
- LOCS Lab Alert: CMS Issues New Rule for SARS-CoV-2 Reporting
- FDA Updates SARS-CoV-2 Testing FAQs and Web Content
Exemplary laboratory science and practice drive clinical care and public health.
Improve public health surveillance and practice as well as patient outcomes by advancing clinical laboratory quality and safety, data and biorepository science, and workforce competency.
Coronavirus disease 2019
CDC is responding to the novel coronavirus outbreak.
- LOINC In Vitro Diagnostic (LIVD) Test Code Mapping for SARS-CoV-2 Tests
- Laboratory Communicators' Network (LCN)
- Competency Guidelines for Laboratory Professionals
- Strengthening Clinical Laboratories
- Free Educational Materials for Public Health and Clinical Laboratories
- DLS Publications
- Medical Laboratory Professionals Week (Lab Week)
- Enhancing Public Health Laboratory Capabilities and Increasing Capacity OE20-2001