Division of Laboratory Systems (DLS)
Exemplary laboratory science and practice advance clinical care, public health, and health equity.
Improve public health, patient outcomes, and health equity by advancing clinical and public health laboratory quality and safety, data and biorepository science, and workforce competency.
- Preparing and Supporting Laboratories Responding to COVID-19
- LOINC In Vitro Diagnostic (LIVD) Test Code Mapping for SARS-CoV-2 Tests
- Biosafety Guidelines for Handling and Processing COVID-19 Specimens
- Waived Testing Educational Materials
- Laboratory Communicators’ Network (LCN)
- Competency Guidelines for Laboratory Professionals
- DLS Publications
- Free Educational Materials
- Biological Risk Assessment for Point-of-Care Testing
- Notice of Funding Opportunity Announcement (NOFO) OE22-2202: Enhancing U.S. Clinical Laboratory Workforce Capacity
- Enhancing Public Health Laboratory Capabilities and Increasing Capacity OE20-2001