Division of Laboratory Systems (DLS)
- Revised Guidance for SARS-CoV-2 Point-of-Care Testing
- The Biosafety in Microbiological and Biomedical Laboratories 6th Edition Is Here!
- LOCS Homepage Is Now Available to Add Directly to Your Website!
- Lab Update: CDC Updates FAQs to Include Information on Cycle Threshold Values
- FDA Issues Safety Letter: Potential for False Positive Results with Rapid Antigen Tests
Exemplary laboratory science and practice drive clinical care and public health.
Improve public health surveillance and practice as well as patient outcomes by advancing clinical laboratory quality and safety, data and biorepository science, and workforce competency.
- Preparing and Supporting Laboratories Responding to COVID-19
- LOINC In Vitro Diagnostic (LIVD) Test Code Mapping for SARS-CoV-2 Tests
- Biosafety Guidelines for Handling and Processing COVID-19 Specimens
- Waived Testing Educational Materials
- Laboratory Communicators’ Network (LCN)
- Competency Guidelines for Laboratory Professionals
- DLS Publications
- Free Educational Materials
- Medical Laboratory Professionals Week (Lab Week)
- Enhancing Public Health Laboratory Capabilities and Increasing Capacity OE20-2001