Find tips to get ready for pregnancy.
Learn how to give your baby a healthy start in life.
Keep yourself and baby healthy and safe after birth.
Read about causes and find resources for getting pregnant.
Learn ways to prevent pregnancy.
Use of multiple substances in pregnancy is common
Opioid use during pregnancy can affect women and their babies.
Learn about Zika virus and pregnancy.
Read about the goals and impact of surveillance for emerging threats to mothers and babies.
Read scientific articles about healthy pregnancy.
Learn about Cytomegalovirus (CMV) and Congenital CMV Infection
- Preliminary Findings of mRNA Covid-19 Vaccine Safety in Pregnant Personsexternal icon
- Audio Interview: Covid-19 Vaccines and Pregnancyexternal icon
- Information about COVID-19 Vaccines for People who Are Pregnant or Breastfeeding
- COVID-19 Toolkit for Pregnant People and New Parents
- Use of the Antidepressant Venlafaxine During Early Pregnancy May Be Linked to Specific Birth Defects
- Women with Heart Defects and Pregnancy-Related Health Issues
Learn about vaccines you will need before, during, and after pregnancy to best protect yourself and baby against serious diseases.
Learn more about medication use during pregnancy.
Learn how infections can complicate pregnancy and may have serious consequences for a woman, her pregnancy outcomes, and her baby.