Find tips to get ready for pregnancy.
Learn how to give your baby a healthy start in life.
Keep yourself and baby healthy and safe after birth.
Read about causes and find resources for getting pregnant.
Learn ways to prevent pregnancy.
Opioid use during pregnancy can affect women and their babies.
Learn about Zika virus and pregnancy.
Read about the goals and impact of surveillance for emerging threats to mothers and babies.
Read scientific articles about healthy pregnancy.
Learn about Cytomegalovirus (CMV) and Congenital CMV Infection
- Women with Heart Defects and Pregnancy-Related Health Issues
- Public Health Reporting of NAS Offers Opportunities for Treatment and Prevention
- Opioid Use During Pregnancy
- Surveillance for Emerging Threats to Pregnant Women and Infants: Data for Action
- Prevent Infections for Baby’s Protection
- Zika and Pregnancy
Learn about vaccines you will need before, during, and after pregnancy to best protect yourself and baby against serious diseases.
Learn more about medication use during pregnancy.
Learn how infections can complicate pregnancy and may have serious consequences for a woman, her pregnancy outcomes, and her baby.