Funding Announcement: Prevention Research Centers
CDC is pleased to announce the new Prevention Research Center (PRC) network for the 2019-2024 funding cycle. The PRC program will fund 25 academic institutions to conduct applied public health prevention research. Funded PRCs will develop, test, and/or evaluate public health interventions for wide application, particularly in underserved communities, based on the latest science.
This new PRC network will build on the strong achievements of previous PRC networks to advance innovative and important studies that are relevant for public health practice to improve health for people across the United States. To learn more about the PRC program, see About Us.
Prevention Research Center Network for 2019 – 2024 Funding Cycle.
The new network will begin September 30, 2019.
- Colorado School of Public Health
- Emory University
- Georgia State University
- Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health
- Johns Hopkins University
- Morehouse School of Medicine
- New York University School of Medicine and City University of New York School of Public Health
- University of Alabama at Birmingham
- University of Arizona
- University of California, San Francisco
- University of Illinois at Chicago
- University of Iowa
- University of Maryland, College Park
- University of Massachusetts Medical School, Worcester
- University of Michigan at Ann Arbor
- University of Minnesota
- University of New Mexico Health Sciences Center
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- University of Rochester
- University of South Carolina at Columbia
- University of Washington
- University of Wisconsin-Madison
- Washington University
- West Virginia University
- Yale University