Public Health Information Network Messaging System (PHINMS) Documentation provides material to assist the local information technology teams. Documented enhancements, new features, and known issues are located in the Release Notes. The Implementation Guide documents step-by-step procedures for the installation and basic configuration of PHINMS. The Technical Guide provides advanced PHINMS configuration instructions. Additional links to documentation on a variety of topics is also provided below.
PHINMS Software Request
All PHINMS 3.1 Installations share the same Technical and Implementation Guides. Please refer to the version specific “Release Notes” for updated application information,including enhancements, new features, and known issues..
- PHINMS Technical Guidepdf icon
- PHINMS Implementation Guide pdf icon
- PHINMS 3.1 Release Notes pdf icon
- PHINMS Acronym and Glossary Listpdf icon
- PHINMS and Rhapsody Interoperability documentpdf icon
- PHINMS Collaboration Protocol Agreement Guidepdf icon
- PHINMS Comparison of PHIN MS, SFTP, & SSHpdf icon
- PHINMS Stunnel Implementation Guidepdf icon
- PHINMS Security White Paperpdf icon
- PHINMS Alarmspdf icon