Public Health Information Network Messaging System (PHINMS) Documentation provides material to assist the local information technology teams. Documented enhancements, new features, and known issues are located in the Release Notes. The Implementation Guide documents step-by-step procedures for the installation and basic configuration of PHINMS. The Technical Guide provides advanced PHINMS configuration instructions. Additional links to documentation on a variety of topics is also provided below.
PHINMS Software Request
PHINMS 3.2 documentation includes Technical Guide, Implementation Guide, and Release Notes. Please refer to the Release Notes for updated application information, including enhancements, new features, and known issues.
- PHINMS 3.2 Technical Guide [438 KB, 36 Pages, 508]
- PHINMS 3.2 Release Notes [235 KB, 11 Pages, 508]
- PHINMS 3.2 Implementation Guide [4 MB, 58 Pages, 508]
- PHINMS Acronym and Glossary List [332 KB, 20 Pages]
- PHINMS and Rhapsody Interoperability document [65 KB, 4 Pages]
- PHINMS Collaboration Protocol Agreement Guide [151 KB, 11 Pages]
- PHINMS Comparison of PHIN MS, SFTP, & SSH [136 KB, 7 Pages]
- PHINMS Stunnel Implementation Guide [2 MB, 56 Pages]
- PHINMS Security White Paper [230 KB, 8 Pages]
- PHINMS Alarms [50 KB, 7 Pages]