Am I Eligible?
The 2024 associate application cycle will open in early 2024.
If you have questions about the application process, please contact the PHAP helpdesk at email@example.com.
PHAP is looking for US citizens, permanent residents, or US nationals with a keen interest in public health. Applicants must demonstrate academic achievement, flexibility, social and cultural inclusiveness, and a desire to be of service.
Applicants must meet academic requirements—
- College graduation within the past 2 years
- US military veterans who are unable to apply within 2 years due to military service obligation have up to 6 years after graduation to apply
- Currently enrolled students must graduate by July 1 of the application year to be eligible
- Official academic transcripts showing at least a 2.95 grade point average (on a 4.0 scale) on an eligible degree
Applicants must also be willing to—
- Commit to full-time work for 2 years
- Relocate anywhere in the United States and US territories at their own expense
- Work in a state, tribal, local, or territorial public health department, nongovernmental organization (community-based organization, public health institute or association, or academic institution).