Oral Health Data
The Oral Health Data website contains data for select indicators from the National Oral Health Surveillance System (NOHSS). Data sources include:
- Water Fluoridation Reporting System (WFRS),
- Behavioral Risk Factor Surveillance System (BRFSS),
- State Oral Health Surveys,
- Indian Health Service (IHS) Oral Health Surveys and
- ASTDD’s Annual Synopsis of State Oral Health Programs.
Data are added as new data become available. More information about oral health indicators and data sources >>
Explore Oral Health topics.
Background, methodology, and links to source data
Need to work with oral health data directly?
Go to the Oral Health Data Portal to create your own filtered dataset, customize visualizations, download data, and more. Oral Health Data Portal >