CDC DentalCheck Mobile App
CDC’s DentalCheck app is developed directly from the Infection Prevention Checklist for Dental Settings [PDF-884 KB]. Dental health care personnel can use this app to periodically assess practices in their facility and ensure they are meeting the minimum expectations for safe care. The infection prevention coordinator and other staff trained in infection prevention are encouraged to use this app at least annually to assess the status of their administrative policies and practices, and also engage in direct observation of personnel and patient-care practices.
- Check Yes/No to acknowledge compliance with a list of administrative policies or observed practices.
- Summary of basic infection prevention principles and recommendations for dental health care settings.
- Ability to export results for records management.
- Provides links to full guidelines and source documents that users can reference for more detailed background and recommendations.
For questions and comments, contact us at email@example.com
- Page last reviewed: December 20, 2017
- Page last updated: December 20, 2017
- Content source: