CDC DentalCheck Mobile App
Dental health care personnel can use the mobile application, CDC DentalCheck, to periodically assess practices in their facility and ensure they are meeting the minimum expectations for safe care.
- Check Yes/No to acknowledge adherence to office policies or observed practices.
- Review basic infection prevention principles and link to full recommendations and source documents for dental health care settings.
- Export or save results and notes for records management.
The infection prevention coordinator and other staff trained in infection prevention are encouraged to use this app at least annually to assess the status of their administrative policies and practices, and also engage in direct observation of personnel and patient-care practices. This app is developed directly from the Infection Prevention Checklist for Dental Settings [PDF – 884 KB].
For questions and comments, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Page last reviewed: December 20, 2017
- Page last updated: June 14, 2018
- Content source: