CDC DentalCheck: Infection Prevention & Control Checklist Application
CDC’s DentalCheck app is developed directly from the Infection Prevention Checklist for Dental Settings [PDF-884 KB]. Dental health care personnel can use this app to periodically assess practices in their facility and ensure they are meeting the minimum expectations for safe care. The infection prevention coordinator and other staff trained in infection prevention are encouraged to use this app at least annually to assess the status of their administrative policies and practices, and also engage in direct observation of personnel and patient-care practices.
- Check Yes/No to acknowledge compliance with a list of administrative policies or observed practices.
- Summary of basic infection prevention principles and recommendations for dental health care settings.
- Ability to export results for records management.
- Provides links to full guidelines and source documents that users can reference for more detailed background and recommendations.
Download it free today for iOS
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
For questions and comments, contact us at email@example.com
- Page last reviewed: September 23, 2016
- Page last updated: March 10, 2017
- Content source: