Zoonoses & One Health Updates (ZOHU) Calls are one-hour monthly webinars that provide timely education on zoonotic and infectious diseases, One Health, antimicrobial resistance, food safety, vector-borne diseases, recent outbreaks, and related health threats at the animal-human-environment interface.
- Free Continuing Education is available for live calls and recordings.
- Contact us if you have questions or suggestions for future topics.
- Support/Funding is from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, One Health Office.
- Animal health officials/workers
- Animal industry
- CHES certified health educator
- Licenced practical/voca. nurses
- Medical assistants
- Medical students
- Non-governmental organizations
- Nurse practitioners
- Nurse technicians
- Physician assistants
- Program managers
- Public health professionals
- Public health students
- Vet students
- Vet technicians
Date: February 6, 2019
- Source Attribution of Salmonella enterica Serotype Typhimurium Using Genomic Surveillance Data and Machine Learning
- Transmission of Francisella tularensis, the Causative Agent of Tularemia, by Solid Organ Transplantation
- Role of Wildlife in Arbovirus Transmission
CE = Free Continuing Education
View all past 2018 calls including call materials, webinars, topics, objectives, agendas and resources for each month.