2021 ZOHU Calls/Webinars
ZOHU Calls/Webinars take place on the first Wednesday of each month, except January and July, from 2:00-3:00 pm ET. Video recordings are posted within 30 days after each call.
The 2021 calls are planned for the following dates:
Date: June 2, 2021
- Alaskapox Virus: An Emerging Animal-to-Human Infectious Disease?
- Agritourism on U.S. Goat Operations
- SARS-COV-2 in Asian Small Clawed Otters Housed at an Aquarium: Animal and Public Health Management Considerations
Date: May 5, 2021
- Emergency Department Visits for Tick Bites
- Trends in agricultural triazole fungicide use in the United States, 1992–2016 and possible implications for the development of resistant fungi causing human disease
- Risks Posed by SARS-CoV-2 to North American Bats During Winter Field Work
Date: March 3, 2021
- One Water: Estimating the Burden of Waterborne Disease in the United States
- The Global One Health Education Movement
- National Wastewater Surveillance System: Science to Implementation