Information for Industry - Model Agreements and License Form
The TTO handles a variety of research contracts and each agreement will be tailored to the specific project. The following section describes the types of agreements our office reviews and provides model templates. If you have any questions, please contact the TTO at TTD@cdc.gov.
Confidentiality Agreements (CDAs)
- Confidential Disclosure Agreement (CDA) – Mutualpdf icon
- Confidential Disclosure Agreement (CDA) – CDC Recipientpdf icon
- Non-Disclosure Data Agreement (NDDA)pdf icon
Material Transfer Agreements (MTAs)
- Material Transfer Agreement – CDC Providerpdf icon
- Material Transfer Agreement – CDC Recipientpdf icon
- Material Transfer Agreement – CDC Provider – Controlled Materialspdf icon
Research Collaboration Agreement (RCA)
Cooperative Research and Development Agreements (CRADAs)
- Cooperative Research and Development Agreementpdf icon
- Materials Cooperative Research and Development Agreementpdf icon
Licensing agreements are handled by the CDC Team at the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, Technology Transfer and Intellectual Property Office (TTIPO), henceforth known as the CDC Team at NIAID. CDC TTO provides links to the license application form and major license agreement types utilized below. If you have any specific inquiries about licensing, those questions can be directed to CDC TTO at TTO@cdc.gov.
If a company wants to license and develop a CDC invention, a National Institutes of Health (NIH) License Application must be submitted. Please contact CDC TTO at TTO@cdc.gov for assistance.