Guidelines and Recommendations Activity
The Guidelines and Recommendations Activity is responsible for improving the quality, transparency, impact, and credibility of CDC guidelines and recommendations through the development of recommended practices, standards, and training. The Guidelines and Recommendations Activity has two priorities:
- To increase the impact and quality of CDC guidelines and recommendations by developing minimum standards and recommended practices.
- To improve the quality of CDC guidelines and recommendations by providing CDC programs with ongoing consultation and training on guideline development.
The purpose of these efforts is to provide minimum elements that we consider essential for inclusion in CDC guidelines and recommendations.
- Page last reviewed: October 11, 2017
- Page last updated: April 10, 2015
- Content source:
- Office of the Associate Director for Science