NIOSH Video and Multimedia
Recent Publications and Articles
- Disparities in mental health treatment following the World Trade Center disaster: implications for mental health care and health services research.
- Influence of specific surface area on coal dust explosibility using the 20-L chamber.
- Effectiveness of a vacuum lifting system in reducing spinal load during airline baggage handling.
NIOSH Social Media
NIOSH Science Blog
- Naomi Swanson, PhD: Advancing Worker Health Through Improved Organization of Work and Ergonomic Design
- Chia-Chia Chang, MBA, MPH; Adele Childress, PhD: and Sara Tamers, PhD: Advancing Total Worker Health initiatives through Partnerships, Workforce Development, and Research
- Workplace Safety Communications Campaigns Should be Driven by Employer, Industry, Workflow, and Culture
- Amy Chambers, MS, and Lauren Chubb, DrPH: Advancing Safety and Health for Miners
Additional NIOSH Information
- Nura Sadeghpour
- Stephanie Stevens
- Katie Shahan
For partnership activities:
- Page last reviewed: May 31, 2018
- Page last updated: November 13, 2018
- Content source:
- National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health Office of the Director