NIOSH Video and Multimedia
Practical Demonstrations of Ergonomic Principles
This video is a supplement to a NIOSH publication 2011-191, which consists of a series of demonstrations designed to complement training on ergonomic principles.
Jon Stewart and John Feal: Healthcare for sick 9/11 responders and survivors
Jon Stewart and John Feal are tireless advocates for 9/11 responders and survivors.
Arc Flash Awareness
This video addresses a problem of an estimated 5 to 10 arc flash accidents occurring in electrical equipment every day in the United States, in 2007.
- NIOSH at SOT 2019: Schedule at a GlanceCdc-pdf
- NIOSH Reviews Scientific Literature on Infectious Diseases in the Workplace
- NIOSH Announces Free, Confidential Screenings in 2019 for Coal Miners
- NIOSH Releases Software Tool for Hazard Recognition Training in Mines
- NIOSH, NHCA and CAOHC present 2019 Safe-in-Sound Excellence in Hearing Loss Prevention Awards™
- A Reminder from NIOSH: Stay Safe When Working Outdoors in Cold Weather
- Disparities in mental health treatment following the World Trade Center disaster: implications for mental health care and health services research.
- Influence of specific surface area on coal dust explosibility using the 20-L chamber.
- Effectiveness of a vacuum lifting system in reducing spinal load during airline baggage handling.
- Farmworkers Are on the Frontlines of Climate Change. Can New Laws Protect Them?External
- Working at Heights: Why the Risks of Occupational Accidents Still Fall on Deaf EarsExternal
- Miners, fearing retaliation, may skip black lung screeningsExternal
- Your Risk May Be Small, But New Study Says Snakebites More Common After Rainy SeasonExternal
NIOSH Social Media
- Nura Sadeghpour
- Stephanie Stevens
- Katie Shahan
- For partnership activities: