National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH), Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)Tribal Consultation Session
NIOSH Docket Number 345
The National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH), with in the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) held a CDC Tribal Consultation Session. CDC hosted American Indian and Alaska Native (AI/AN) Federally Recognized Tribes for a virtual tribal consultation session on the National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH) draft strategic plan entitled American Indian and Alaska Native Worker Safety and Health Strategic Plan. The proceedings were open to the public.
The tribal consultation was held on February 3, 2022, from 4:15 p.m. to 6:00 p.m., EDT. Written tribal testimony was due by 5:00 p.m., EDT, on February 24, 2022.
- Dear Tribal Leader Letter Announcing Tribal Consultation Session pdf icopdf icon[PDF – 650 KB]
- Tribal Testimony Guidance pdf icpdf icon [PDF – 52 KB]
- CDC/ATSDR Tribal Consultation Policypdf icon [PDF – 100 KB]
- Dear Tribal Leader Letter Acknowledging Tribal Leader Recommendations: Dated February 17, 2022pdf icon [PDF – 102 KB]
- Final Consultation Report pdf icon [PDF – 2MB]
- Transcript from the February 3, 2022 Virtual Tribal Consultationpdf icon [PDF – 216]
- Letter to Tribal Leaders dated April 7, 2022 pdf icon[PDF – 314 KB]
Tribal Consultation Sessions: https://www.cdc.gov/tribal/consultation-support/tribal-consultation/sessions.html