National Firefighter Registry Subcommittee (NFRS) Meetings
NIOSH Docket Number 232
The National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH) National Firefighter Registry Subcommittee (NFRS) is a subcommittee of the NIOSH Board of Scientific Counselors (BSC). It is operated under federal advisory committee external iconrules and was created under the mandate of the Firefighter Cancer Registry Act of 2018 to provide advice and guidance through the BSC to the Director of NIOSH. The primary activity of the Committee is to provide advice on the establishment and operation of the National Firefighter Registry. See National Firefighter Registry Subcommittee for more information. The 13-member NFRS convenes on an as-needed basis.
This docket serves to archive materials presented and distributed during NFRS meetings. Because some materials are developed by NFRS members and speakers who are not NIOSH staff, the information contained within this docket does not represent NIOSH position or policy. For questions about any of these materials, or to contact the BSC or NFRS, please visit /niosh/bsc/contact.html.
2020 Meeting Agenda, Presentations, and Federal Register
July 14, 2020
- Federal Register Notice: 85 FR 34733; Board of Scientific Counselors, National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health, National Firefighter Registry Subcommittee Meeting pdf icon[PDF – 260 KB]
- Agenda pdf icon[PDF – 117 KB]
- Meeting Slides pdf icon[PDF – 148 KB]
- Transcript pdf icon[PDF – 146 KB]
May 15, 2020
- Federal Register Notice: 85 FR 28638; Board of Scientific Counselors, National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (BSC, NIOSH) National Firefighter Registry Subcommittee; Amended Notice of Meeting pdf icon[PDF – 253 KB]