United States-Mexico Health
United States-Mexico Health works to improve the health of migrating populations through public health partnerships, science, and response at the U.S.-Mexico land border.
United States-Mexico Health focuses on the following activities:
- Leads U.S.-Mexico public health collaboration
- Conducts binational infectious disease surveillance and outbreak investigation
- Researches diseases that affect cross-border populations
- Partners to improve migrant health
For more information:
- Visit the United States-Mexico Public Health site.
- Read the United States-Mexico Unit fact sheet.
- Read the Binational Border Infectious Disease Surveillance Program [PDF – 2 pages] fact sheet.
- Page last reviewed: December 23, 2016
- Page last updated: December 23, 2016
- Content source: