Travelers’ Health works to safeguard the health of U.S. residents traveling internationally or living abroad.
Travelers’ Health focuses on the following activities:
- Conducts global disease surveillance and response
- Researches illness and injury in travelers and U.S. citizens living abroad
- Promotes the clinical practice of travel medicine
- Develops and disseminates recommendations for healthy travel
For more information:
- Visit the Travelers’ Health site.
- Read the Travelers’ Health Branch fact sheet.
- Read Travelers’ Health feature stories: