Illness Prevention Infographic
Help limit the spread of acute gastroenteritis
Report your illness if you’re sick.
- Call the ship’s medical facility as soon as possible and follow the medical staff’s recommendations.
Wash your hands often, especially after using the toilet and before eating or drinking.
Take care of yourself.
- Get plenty of rest and drink plenty of water.
- Resting helps rebuild your immune system.
- Drinking water helps prevent dehydration.
Leave the area if you see someone get sick (vomiting or diarrhea).
- Report it to cruise staff if they are not already aware.