Community Counts Data Reports
The purpose of the data reports listed below is to make available the information collected through the Community Counts project to care providers and researchers in the bleeding disorders community.
The reports will summarize the following information about Community Counts participants:
- Demographics (for example race, age, sex, insurance status)
- Blood and factor product use
- Bleeding events and complications
- Inhibitor development
- Occurrence and treatment of joint and infectious diseases
- Diseases that occur as a result of aging, and conditions that often occur along with bleeding disorders
- Use of health services
- Treatment practices and patterns
- Treatment-related complications
Data reports are currently under development. Available reports are listed below.
Registry for Bleeding Disorders Surveillance
HTC Population Profile
The HTC Population Profile is a set of twelve data items collected on patients with bleeding disorders or venous thromboembolism. Data tables are categorized by annual patient characteristics, factor VIII & factor IX, von Willebrand disease, rare factor deficiencies, and, beginning with the March 31, 2017 report, platelet disorders and other disorders.
Community Counts: The HTC Population Profile Data through September 2023
Updated data tables describing patient characteristics from the HTC Population Profile through September 2023 are available in this report.