Updated May 5, 2020
Below are websites to help researchers find research related to COVID-19 (2019 Novel Coronavirus).
Materials listed in these guides are selected to provide awareness of quality public health literature and resources. A material’s inclusion does not necessarily represent the views of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS), the Public Health Service (PHS), or the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), nor does it imply endorsement of the material’s methods or findings.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)’s COVID-19 webpage
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s Cases, Data, and Surveillance
- CDC COVID Data tracker
- NEW: Research articles downloadable database: The Stephen B. Thacker CDC Library is systematically searching the literature and compiling a downloadable database of research articles and grey literature on COVID-19 for researchers. Updates are posted on Friday.
- Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base provides up to date genomics and precision health information on coronavirus disease.
- Open-Access Data and Computational Resources to Address COVID-19external icon
- COVID-19 open-access data and computational resources are being provided by federal agencies, including NIH, public consortia, and private entities and can be found at the above link
- COVID-19 Open Research Datasetexternal icon
- Open dataset on more than 45,000 articles related to coronaviruses intended for use for researchers using natural language processing. Includes more than 33,000 full text articles on coronaviruses, including COVID-19.
- National Institutes of Health’s coronavirus webpageexternal icon
- LitCovid external iconis a database compiled by the National Library of Medicine from COVID-19 articles in PubMed
- National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases’ coronavirus webpageexternal icon
- Law Librarians of Congress’ Resource Guide for researching COVID-19 legislation and policyexternal icon
- U.S. Census Bureau’s COVID-19 demographic and economic data siteexternal icon
- World Health Organization’s COVID-19 webpageexternal icon
- Chinese Center for Disease Control and Preventionexternal icon
- European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control’s COVID-19 webpageexternal icon
- Google COVID-19 resource webpageexternal icon
- The COVID-19 Community Vulnerability Indexexternal icon
- Pairs CDC’s Social Vulnerability Index data with both epidemiological and healthcare system factors to identify communities in need of additional support and resources during COVID-19.
Materials listed in these guides are selected to provide awareness of quality public health literature and resources. A material’s inclusion does not necessarily represent the views of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS), the Public Health Service (PHS), or the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), nor does it imply endorsement of the material’s methods or findings. HHS, PHS, and CDC assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by HHS, PHS, and CDC. Opinion, findings, and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in these materials, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of HHS, PHS, or CDC. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by HHS, PHS, or CDC.