Give your learners access to the newest and most relevant CDC-developed COVID-19 education and training.
- Download free materials
- Earn Continuing Education Units (Including P.A.C.E.®)
- Access OneLab REACH on your mobile device
Are you involved in providing education and training to clinical laboratory professionals?
If so, CDC OneLab Network is designed for you. It’s purpose is to meet your learners’ most urgent COVID-19 education and training needs and collectively support rapid, large-scale responses.
Sign up now to access:
- COVID-19 Education & Training Resources
- CDC Laboratory Training Experts
- Community of Clinical Laboratory Professionals
OneLab’s goal is to bridge, train, and sustain a capacity-building community among public health and clinical laboratory professionals to support rapid, large-scale responses to public health emergencies. Learn more here.
For more information on CDC’s OneLab initiative, please email OneLab@cdc.gov.