Create a Laboratory Training Account
- Set up your CDC TRAIN account.
- Complete your profile.
- Search for available laboratory trainings on https://www.cdc.gov/labtraining. Use the available sorting features to locate the appropriate training. Once found, click on the training to be taken to the respective listing page.
- Click “Register Now” to be taken to the course’s listing page on CDC TRAIN.
- Login with your CDC TRAIN credentials
- Click “Register” to successfully register and launch the training.
- Click “Launch” to open the course. A pre-assessment may be required before the course opens.
Please contact email@example.com with CDC TRAIN issues.
Page last reviewed: January 31, 2020
Content source: Division of Laboratory Systems (DLS)