BRTA Education and Training Resources
- CDC-INFO offers anonymous, confidential HIV information to the American public, operating toll free, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. 1-800-CDC-INFO (232-4636). TTY: 1-888-232-6348
- Visit Get Tested to locate a local HIV testing site.
- Visit Find an HIV Care and Treatment Servicesexternal icon to locate a Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program medical provider.
- Toll-free state hotline informationexternal icon to access basic HIV/AIDS resources in your state.”
- HHS Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)external icon
- HHS Rehabilitation Actexternal icon
- Affordable Care Act and HIVexternal icon
- Let’s Stop HIV Together
- Department of Justiceexternal icon
- ADA AIDS Brochureexternal icon
- Department of Laborexternal icon
- HRSA’s Ryan White HIV/AIDS Programexternal icon
Page last reviewed: September 9, 2019