Partner with BRTA
Becoming a BRTA partner is easy! Follow a few simple steps to become a BRTA partner, and complete the engagement card below. Following submission, a BRTA representative will reach out to you to provide you with information about your partnership commitment.
Some of the benefits of BRTA a partnership include:
- Visibility — The program provides a national platform for businesses to showcase their efforts in addressing HIV in the workplace.
- Productivity — By retaining employees, businesses increase productivity by reducing direct costs associated with extended absence due to illness, turnover, recruitment, separation, and lost institutional knowledge.
- Profitability — By demonstrating a commitment in the fight against HIV, businesses garner respect and brand loyalty that can generate financial returns, align to stakeholder needs, and attract positive consumer responses.
- Accessibility — BRTA provides access to accurate, timely, and relevant HIV information, resources and peer-based technical assistance.
- Connectivity — Initiative facilitates access to a diverse network of like-minded businesses and stakeholders.
- Page last reviewed: January 12, 2017
- Page last updated: January 12, 2017
- Content source: Division of HIV/AIDS Prevention, National Center for HIV/AIDS, Viral Hepatitis, STD, and TB Prevention, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention