EHE Plan Submission
The Notice of Funding Opportunity (NOFO) PS19-1906: Strategic Partnerships and Planning to Support Ending the HIV Epidemic in the United States – Component B: Accelerating State and Local HIV Planning to End the HIV Epidemic supports Phase I health department jurisdictions to engage their local communities, HIV planning bodies, HIV prevention and care providers, and other critical partners in an accelerated and ongoing collaborative process to develop plans that address the four national Ending the HIV Epidemic (EHE) pillars: Diagnose, Treat, Prevent, and Respond.
EHE Plan Submission Requirements
Updated EHE plan submissions are due to CDC by December 31, 2020. In preparing your final EHE plan submission, the following is expected:
- Include an executive summary (no more than 2 pages) that will include local points of contact and highlights of the jurisdiction’s EHE Plan.
- Implement a process to receive concurrence on your final EHE plan prior to December 31, 2020. Include a letter of concurrence, concurrence with reservation, or non-concurrence with your submitted updated EHE plan.
- Include documentation on the community engagement process and persons, groups, community partners, new voices, etc. represented.
- Continue to engage locally involved community members and create mechanisms for sharing updates with community members and stakeholders. Implement a timely process to receive and incorporate community feedback. EHE plans are living documents and should be continuously reviewed and updated, as needed.
- Post your Phase I jurisdiction EHE plan on your local website.
EHE Plan Submission Checklist
The following documents are due with your updated EHE plan submission:
- Executive Summary (1 -2 pages), to include weblink for the posted EHE plan
- Updated EHE Plan
- Please refer to the Program Guidance for EHE plan content
- Letter of Concurrence from the HIV Planning Group (HPG)/Council for the EHE Plan
- Please include a listing of your HPG membership roster
- Documentation of Community Engagement activities
- Please refer to the Program Guidance for examples of documentation of engagement activities
EHE plans and related documents should be sent to the PS19firstname.lastname@example.org mailbox by December 31, 2020.