This page provides selected materials that may help funded partners with their cooperative agreement-related tasks.
- DASH Fact Sheets
- Effective HIV and STD Prevention Programs for Youth: A Summary of Scientific Evidence
- Health Education Curriculum Analysis Tool (HECAT)
- HHS Office of Adolescent Health: Think, Act, Grow (TAG)
- How Schools Work and How to Work with Schools
- How the WSCC Model Informs HIV, STD, and Pregnancy Prevention
- Professional Development Practices [PDF – 180K]
- School Health Index (SHI)
- Sexual Risk Behavior Resources
Uses of Youth Risk Behavior Survey and School Health Profiles data: applications for improving adolescent and school health. (Abstract)
Foti K, Balaji A, Shanklin S. J School Health. 2011;81:345-354.
- Page last reviewed: January 14, 2019
- Page last updated: January 14, 2019
- Content source: