2015 Journal Articles
- Association Between State Assistance on the Topic of Indoor Air Quality and School District-Level Policies That Promote Indoor Air Quality in Schools.external iconEverett Jones S, Doroski B, Glick S. Journal of School Nursing. 2015;1-8.epub.
- A Whole School Approach: Collaborative Development of School Health Policies, Processes, and Practices.external iconHunt P, Barrios L, Telljohann SK, Mazyck D. J Sch Health. 2015 Nov;85(11):802-9. doi: 10.1111/josh.12305.
- Lessons Learned From the Whole Child and Coordinated School Health Approaches.external iconRasberry CN, Slade S, Lohrmann DK, Valois RF. J Sch Health. 2015 Nov;85(11):759-65. doi: 10.1111/josh.12307.
- The Whole School, Whole Community, Whole Child Model: A New Approach for Improving Educational Attainment and Healthy Development for Students.external iconLewallen TC, Hunt H, Potts-Datema W, Zaza S, Giles W. J Sch Health. 2015 Nov;85(11):729-39. doi: 10.1111/josh.12310.
- What Have We Learned From Collaborative Partnerships to Concomitantly Improve Both Education and Health?external iconKolbe LJ, Allensworth DD, Potts-Datema W, White DR. J Sch Health. 2015 Nov;85(11):766-74. doi: 10.1111/josh.12312.
- Communicating with School Staff About Sexual Identity, Health and Safety: An Exploratory Study of the Experiences and Preferences of Black and Latino Teen Young Men Who Have Sex with Men.external iconLesesne CA, Rasberry CN, Kroupa E, Topete P, Carver LH, Morris E, Robin L. LGBT Health. 2015 Sep;2(3):258-64.
- Brief report: Associations between in-person and electronic bullying victimization and missing school because of safety concerns among U.S. high school students.external iconSteiner RJ, Rasberry CN. J Adolesc. 2015 Aug;43:1-4. doi: 10.1016/j.adolescence.2015.05.005. Epub 2015 Jun 1.
- School-Level Practices to Increase Availability of Fruits, Vegetables, and Whole Grains, and Reduce Sodium in School Meals — United States, 2000, 2006, and 2014Merlo C, Brener N, Kann L, et al. MMWR 2015;64(33);905-908.
- Characteristics of joint use agreements in school districts in the United States: findings from the School Health Policies and Practices Study, 2012.external iconEverett Jones S, Wendel AM Preventing Chronic Disease. 2015;12(E50):1-11.epub
Page last reviewed: April 16, 2018