The application period for EEP 2024 rotation is open now through March 31, 2023.
To be eligible for the Epidemiology Elective Program (EEP), you must be:
- a U.S. citizen
- a medical or veterinary student when applying
- candidate for either DO or MD
- candidate for either DVM or VMD
- enrolled full-time in a U.S.-accredited medical or veterinary school located in the United States, with at least 2 years completed by July 1 of the application year. The school must be accredited by one of the following:
- Liaison Committee on Medical Education
- American Osteopathic Association
- American Veterinary Medical Association
- available for one of the set rotation periods. When applying, you will select your availability for each of the rotations.