Epidemiology Elective Program Check Eligibility
The application period for EEP 2023 rotation is open now through March 31, 2022.
To be eligible for the Epidemiology Elective Program (EEP), you must be:
- a U.S. citizen
- a medical or veterinary student when applying
- candidate for either DO or MD
- candidate for either DVM or VMD
- enrolled full-time in a U.S.-accredited medical or veterinary school located in the United States, with at least 2 years completed by July 1 of the application year. The school must be accredited by one of the following:
- Liaison Committee on Medical Education
- American Osteopathic Association
- American Veterinary Medical Association
- available for one of the set rotations periods. When applying, you will select your availability for each of the rotations.