Complete Online Application
Submit your application and supporting materials by the deadline.
- Access the online applicationexternal icon .
- You may enter information in the online application before or at the same time as uploading supporting materials. Be sure to save your application if doing these steps separately.
- Enter your personal information and personal statement into appropriate sections of the online application form.
- Enter email addresses of the people who will write standardized letters of recommendation.
- Confirm that recommendation writers receive the system-generated email.
- Follow-up to ensure letters are submitted by the deadline. You can use the “Remind” feature in the application system.
- Enter the required information for each college/university in order to upload unofficial transcripts.
- If accepted into the EIS program, official transcripts must be mailed to CDC by January 31 of the fellowship year.
- Upload a copy of your active, unrestricted, U.S. license to practice a clinical specialty.
- Upload TOEFL scores as proof of English-language proficiency, unless exempt.
- Submit your application after completing the online application and uploading all required materials. You will not be able to make changes after submitting your application except to update your contact information.
- You will receive emails confirming receipt of your application and providing updates on the status of your application.
Page last reviewed: April 2, 2021