State, Local, and National Partner Diabetes Programs
CDC’s Division of Diabetes Translation (DDT) funds state, local health departments, and national organizations to support programs and activities to prevent or delay the onset of type 2 diabetes and to improve health outcomes for people diagnosed with diabetes.
Visit the National Diabetes Prevention Program to learn more about national efforts to prevent or delay onset of type 2 diabetes in adults at high risk.
The DP17-1705 national organization recipients and affiliate sites will use this 1705 DREM system to collect, manage, monitor, and submit data to CDC as part of the Cooperative Agreement DP17-1705.
AMP was designed for cooperative agreement recipients, project officers, and program leaders. Users can access resources, request technical assistance, connect across their program(s), participate in peer-to-peer discussion, and report on required deliverables.
- American Diabetes Association (ADA) Education Recognition Programexternal icon
- American Association of Diabetes Educators (AADE) Diabetes Education Accreditation Programexternal icon
- Diabetes Self-Management Education Support (DSMES)
- National Diabetes Education Program
- National Diabetes Prevention Program Customer Service Center