Diabetes Foot Problems: When to See Your Doctor
Visit your regular doctor or foot doctor if you have any of these symptoms:
- Tingling, burning, or pain in your feet.
- A change in the color and temperature of your feet.
- Dry, cracked skin on your feet.
- Loss of feeling or ability to sense heat or cold.
- Thick, yellow toenails.
- Loss of hair on your toes, feet, and lower legs.
- A fungus infection, such as athlete’s foot, between your toes.
- An ingrown toenail or a sore, such as a blister, ulcer, or infected corn.
Learn more about diabetes and your feet