Chronic Disease Interactive Data Applications
Surveillance activities provide data and statistics relevant to each program area of CDC’s National Center for Chronic Disease Prevention and Health Promotion (NCCDPHP).
Interactive data applications offer detailed data, maps, charts and methodology on NCCDPHP’s full range of chronic disease topics.
- Alcohol and Public Health: Alcohol-Related Disease Impact (ARDI)
- Behavioral Risk Factor Surveillance System (BRFSS) Prevalence & Trends Data
- Chronic Disease Indicators
- Chronic Kidney Disease Surveillance System
- Diabetes Atlas
- Global Tobacco Surveillance System Data (GTSSData)
- Healthy Aging Data Portal
- Heart Disease and Stroke Prevention Data Trends & Maps
- Interactive Atlas of Heart Disease and Stroke
- PLACES: Local Data for Better Health
- Nutrition, Physical Activity, and Obesity: Data, Trends and Maps
- Office on Smoking and Health’s Interactive Data Dissemination Tool: OSHData
- Oral Health Data
- State Tobacco Activities Tracking and Evaluation (STATE) System
- U.S. Cancer Statistics Data Visualizations Tool
- Vision & Eye Health Data & Maps
- Youth Risk Behavior Surveillance System (YRBSS) Data Portal
See the latest data and statistics available across CDC’s NCCDPHP by visiting one of the topic areas below.
- Chronic Kidney Disease
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
- Healthy Aging