BOLD Public Health Programs to Address Alzheimer’s Disease and Related Dementias (CDC-RFA-DP23-0010)
Updated March 24, 2023
The CDC announces the availability of funding for the BOLD Public Health Programs to Address Alzheimer’s Disease and Related Dementias (CDC-RFA-DP23-0010) to fulfill the BOLD Infrastructure for Alzheimer’s Act (P.L. 115-406).
This Notice of Funding Opportunity (NOFO) intends to help build the public health infrastructure and increase capacity in Alzheimer’s Disease and Related Dementias (ADRD) and dementia caregiving, emphasizing social determinants of health through 5-year awards. All NOFO activities are designed to improve the health of populations across the lifespan by employing data-driven strategies and aligning CDC’s Healthy Brain Initiative State and Local Public Health Partnerships to Address Dementia: The 2018-2023 Map or Road Map for Indian Country framework.
Frequently Asked Questions
The applicant informational call was held on January 25, 2023, at 12:30 pm Eastern Time.
- Applicant Informational Call Script [PDF – 368 KB]
- Optional letters of intent are due February 18, 2023.
- Applications are due March 23, 2023, at 11:59 pm Eastern Time.
- Recipient Evaluation Plan Guidance [PDF – 1 MB]
This guidance is provided for your information only and is not required guidance for your application to this NOFO.
- Resources and Publications (cdc.gov)
- Current CDC NHBI and BOLD Awardees