Immunization Schedules for Preteens and Teens
The recommended immunization schedules list the age or age range when each vaccine or series of shots is recommended. If your preteen or teen (age 7 through 18 years old) has missed any shots, check with the doctor about getting back on track.
Recommended Immunizations for Preteens and Teens (7-18 years)
- 2016 Recommended Immunizations
- 2016 See also Spanish version
See also Vaccination Screening Form [2 pages]
Fill out before doctor visit to help determine which vaccines your child may be given.
You can display the immunization schedule in the easy-to-read format on your website. See how the preteens and teens (7 through 18 years) schedule will appear on your website. For instructions, see Display Immunization Schedules on Your Website.
2016 Adolescent Quiz for those 11 years and older
Take this quiz to find out which vaccines you or your child may need.
See also Spanish version.
Vacunas recomendadas para los niños desde los 7 hasta los 18 años de edad (Recommended Immunizations for Preteens and Teens (7-18 years))
- 2016 Vacunas recomendadas [2 pages] (Recommended Immunizations)
- Learn more about each vaccine preteen and teens need
- Traveling Internationally?
- Recommended Child and Adolescent Immunization Schedules
History of the Vaccine Schedule
Children's Hospital of Philadelphia's Vaccine Education Center
- Page last reviewed: February 1, 2016
- Page last updated: June 7, 2016
- Content source: