In This Issue
VTrckS Connection Newsletter
ExIS – Planning for Success
ExIS grantees have special challenges when they deploy to VTrckS in that they must synchronize their ExIS with VTrckS. Data for orders, inventory, and provider master data are stored in both systems. Careful planning will ensure that each ExIS grantee has the technology and processes in place to keep the systems in sync.
If you are an ExIS grantee, NOW is the time to begin preparation activities:
- Set up your ExIS test environment.
- Learn the process for creating the test files in your ExIS.
- Unit test the ExIS files.
- Participate in ExIS file upload testing.
Minimum Requirements for ExIS Grantees Deploying onto VTrckS
ExIS grantees have three general options to enable successful deployment on their scheduled date (see table below).
If you have questions about interfacing your ExIS with VTrckS, there are several ways you can get help.
- POB Project Officer – for questions regarding schedules and deliverables
- Monthly ExIS Calls – to discuss technical questions with all ExIS grantees; scheduled for the fourth Tuesday of each month at 3:00 p.m. ET
- VTrckS ExIS Discussion on Epi-X Forum – to find answers and ask questions related to your ExIS implementation
- VTrckSExIS@cdc.gov – to request an invitation to the monthly ExIS calls or access to the VTrckS ExIS discussion
Images and logos on this website which are trademarked/copyrighted or used with permission of the trademark/copyright or logo holder are not in the public domain. These images and logos have been licensed for or used with permission in the materials provided on this website. The materials in the form presented on this website may be used without seeking further permission. Any other use of trademarked/copyrighted images or logos requires permission from the trademark/copyright holder...more
This graphic notice means that you are leaving an HHS Web site. For more information, please see the Exit Notification and Disclaimer policy.