VFC Childhood Vaccine Supply Policy 2005
Source: 2005 VFC Management Survey
Also available as a slide Vaccine Supply Policy CY 2005[203 KB, 1 page]
|(1) Universal||(2) Universal Select||(3) VFC & Underinsured||(4) VFC & Underinsured Select||(5) VFC only||(6) Other|
Northern Marianas Islands
|District of Columbia
New York City
New York State
Note: The Marshall Islands, Micronesia, and Palau are non-Medicaid participants, thus do not participate in VFC.
- Universal: Immunization program supplies all vaccines to all providers.
- Universal-Select: Immunization program supplies all vaccines to all providers with the exception of one or more vaccines, e.g., pneumococcal conjugate vaccine.
- VFC & Underinsured: Immunization program supplies all vaccines for VFC-eligible and underinsured children to all VFC-enrolled providers.
- VFC & Underinsured-Select: Immunization program supplies most vaccines for VFC-eligible and underinsured children to all VFC-enrolled providers, e.g., pneumococcal conjugate vaccine supplied only to VFC-eligible children.
- VFC-Only: Immunization program supplies VFC vaccine to all VFC enrolled providers. However, public health clinics may provide all vaccines to all children who present for vaccination.
- Other: A combination of policies not described above in definitions numbered 1-5.
Images and logos on this website which are trademarked/copyrighted or used with permission of the trademark/copyright or logo holder are not in the public domain. These images and logos have been licensed for or used with permission in the materials provided on this website. The materials in the form presented on this website may be used without seeking further permission. Any other use of trademarked/copyrighted images or logos requires permission from the trademark/copyright holder...more
This graphic notice means that you are leaving an HHS Web site. For more information, please see the Exit Notification and Disclaimer policy.