2010 STD Treatment Guidelines
Updates, Errata, Etc.
- Updated Syphilis Clinical Training (August 30, 2013)
- Updated Vaginitis Clinical Training (July 23, 2013)
- Updated HPV Clinical Training (April 3, 2013)
- Focus on the Treatment of STDs in Military Populations - 2010 STD Treatment Guidelines Webinar - March 27, 2013 - View Recording and Continuing Education Information (March 28, 2013)
- Doxycycline and Tetracycline Shortage Update (March 1, 2013)
- Questions & Answers - 2010 Treatment Guidelines (February 28, 2013)
- HPV 2013 Public Health Grand Rounds – Overview of HPV incidence and vaccination measures to reduce burden in the U.S. - View Recording (February 20, 2013)
- Cephalosporin-Resistant Gonorrhea in North America - JAMA editorial by Robert D. Kirkcaldy, MD, MPH (January 9, 2013)
- New Treatment Guidelines for Gonorrhea: Antibiotic Change - CDC expert commentary featuring Dr. Robert Kirkcaldy (August 13, 2012)
- Update to CDC’s Sexually Transmitted Diseases Treatment 2010 Guidelines: Oral Cephalosporins No Longer a Recommended Treatment for Gonococcal Infections - MMWR August 10, 2012 (August 9, 2012)
- Media fact sheet – Details changes to updated gonorrhea treatment, gonorrhea trends, and call to action (Updated July 2013)
- Audio Podcast – Dr. Robert Kirckaldy, lead author, discusses updates to CDC’s gonorrhea treatment guidelines in this three minute audio podcast. (August 9, 2012)
- Press Release – Media announcement about updated gonorrhea treatment guidelines, includes quotes from NCHHSTP leadership (August 9, 2012)
- Cephalosporin-Resistant Neisseria Gonorrhoeae Public Health Response Plan Offers guidance state and local health departments can take to keep a watchful eye on the emergence of drug resistance. (August 9, 2012)
- Recent Press Coverage Linking Azithromycin to Increased Risk of Sudden Death (May 18, 2012)
- Errata: Vol. 60, No. RR-12 - MMWR January 14, 2011
- Podcast - featuring lead author, Dr. Kimberly Workowski
(December 20, 2010)
- Dear Colleague Letter (December 16, 2010)
Webinars related to 2010 STD Treatment Guidelines are on the new Webinars page.
Older guidelines can be found in the Treatment Archive.