National Community Committee’s Second Quarterly Newsletter Now Available
- The NCC has representatives from each PRC’s community committee.
- The NCC advises the program, facilitates training of community members, and advocates for prevention research.
- The members work together to make recommendations about how community committees can share information and better serve the individual centers as well as the national program.
- The NCC’s Web site is hosted by the Center for Health Promotion and Disease Prevention, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. Read the NCC’s statements of vision and mission and its newsletter.
Highlights of Issue 2, September 2, 2005
- NCC meeting at 19th Chronic Disease Conference
- PRC at University of Minnesota