OCCUPATIONAL RESPIRATORY DISEASE SURVEILLANCE
Enhanced Coal Workers' Health Surveillance Program
Target: Surface Mines (2010-2011)
County Summary Report
DEMOGRAPHIC DATA FOR UNDERGROUND MINERS WORKING IN COUNTIES WITH LESS THAN 50 MINERS EXAMINED (View methods)
STATISTICS FOR UNDERGROUND MINERS
- In GUNNISON COUNTY, COLORADO there were 12 miners examined for this survey.
- In LAS ANIMAS COUNTY, COLORADO there was 1 miner examined for this survey.
- In ROUTT COUNTY, COLORADO there were 2 miners examined for this survey.
Methods used for the Demographic Data
NUMBER OF MINERS EXAMINED: count of the number of miners with a valid x-ray during the survey period.
- National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH)
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
TTY: (888) 232-6348
- New Hours of Operation
- Contact CDC-INFO