OCCUPATIONAL RESPIRATORY DISEASE SURVEILLANCE
Enhanced Coal Workers' Health Surveillance Program
Target: Small Underground Mines (2012-2012)
District Summary Report
DEMOGRAPHIC DATA FOR SURFACE MINERS WORKING IN MSHA DISTRICTS WITH LESS THAN 50 MINERS EXAMINED (View methods)
STATISTICS FOR SURFACE MINERS
- In MSHA DISTRICT 04 there were 43 miners examined for this survey.
- In MSHA DISTRICT 05 there were 26 miners examined for this survey.
- In MSHA DISTRICT 12 there were 23 miners examined for this survey.
Methods used for the Demographic Data
NUMBER OF MINERS EXAMINED: count of the number of miners with a valid x-ray during the survey period.
- National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH)
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
TTY: (888) 232-6348
- New Hours of Operation
- Contact CDC-INFO