OCCUPATIONAL RESPIRATORY DISEASE SURVEILLANCE
Enhanced Coal Workers' Health Surveillance Program
Target: Hot Spots (2005-2009)
State Summary Report
DEMOGRAPHIC DATA FOR UNDERGROUND MINERS WORKING IN STATES WITH LESS THAN 50 MINERS EXAMINED (View methods)
STATISTICS FOR UNDERGROUND MINERS
- In ARKANSAS there was 1 miner examined for this survey.
- In MARYLAND there were 32 miners examined for this survey.
- In NEW MEXICO there were 29 miners examined for this survey.
- In WYOMING there were 4 miners examined for this survey.
Methods used for the Demographic Data
NUMBER OF MINERS EXAMINED: count of the number of miners with a valid x-ray during the survey period.
- National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH)
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
TTY: (888) 232-6348
- New Hours of Operation
- Contact CDC-INFO