FLAVORINGS-RELATED LUNG DISEASE
Respiratory Disease Hazard Evaluation and Technical Assistance Program
Respiratory Health Division
1095 Willowdale Road
Morgantown, WV 26505
Report a Case
- Report a case possibly related to work exposures.
- Cases should also be reported to local and state public health departments.
Receive email notification of updates about flavorings-related obliterative bronchiolitis.
- Page last reviewed: August 11, 2011
- Page last updated: September 29, 2015
- Content source:
- National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health Division of Respiratory Disease Studies (DRDS)